Making Awesome at the MagLab Open House - Help Wanted! Submitted by RschDev | 31 / Jan / 2014
Making Awesome will be exhibiting at the 2014 MagLab Open House. The event will take place Saturday, February 22nd. Help is needed to make this an especially awesome event. Here's what we need:
- A poster to hang in our display area that explains who/what/where we are, and highlights our Wednesday evening open house.
- Help on Friday, February 21st, packing materials for the event.
- Printing up information flyers, interest forms and membership applications.
- Load-in and exhibit setup on Saturday morning, starting around 8AM.
- Booth duty on Saturday - The event goes from 10 -> 3. You can be there for part or all of the event. This involves demonstrating our equipment (we're bringing 3D printers and Karl's new device), answering questions and generally encouraging people to attend our open houses.
- Packing up, load-out and returning our stuff to the space on Saturday starting at 3PM.
If you want to be part of the fun at the Mag lab, please respond to this message or contact Dave Brightbill.